The 402LZ is a outdoor/indoor mounted fiber optic transmitter for RF signals in the satellite L-Band or wider frequency range. It accepts a single RF input on coaxial cable and provides a single output for optical transmission. Up to four 402LZ’s may be installed in the ATCi Link4i chassis.
ATCi Link 4i Rackmount Chassis
The 7708 / 7807LR Series are modular L-Band fiber receiver cards that complete the link to the 402LZ fiber transmitters. These cards mount in the 7800FR series of modular frames, providing a highly flexible and completely hot swappable (without de-cabling coax or fiber) solution. The 7708LRA is a single channel card, while the 7807LR-2 is a dual-channel card which provides a high-density solution of up to 30 fiber receiver channels in a single 3RU frame.
The 7708 / 7807LR Series provide extensive monitoring and control capabilities both locally at the card edge and remotely through SNMP/VistaLINK®. SmartMON™ capability allows in-band monitoring data sent by a companion 402LZ to also be monitored locally or remotely through VistaLINK®.
• Built-in gain for optimal signal level tuning.
• Gain may be adjusted manually in 0.5dB steps, or through AGC or IGC modes. AGC automatically maintains a fixed
target level, while IGC provides simple automatic compensation for fiber loss by making the output level track the
input level at the SmartMON™-enabled fiber transmitter.
• Dual, isolated, full-power outputs may be used for extra signal distribution or monitoring functions
• RF output level is independent of optical loss (within available gain range)
• Protocol-independent – passes all modulation formats including 32APSK and other emerging technologies
• Industry’s best specs for frequency response, return loss and C/N, preserving signal quality across the fiber link
• Wide frequency range for extended L-Band, over the air DTV and other signals
© 2017 Antenna Technology Communications, Inc.
All rights reserved